Friday, May 11, 2012

Those tong to tong tong tongssss...

I love Ryan with all my heart. What comes with love? 
What comes with spending everyday together for the last 7 years?

Annoyance.

I annoy him, he annoys me - it's what we do. 

When you spend a lot of time with someone you begin to learn the things that annoy them. You learn the things that make them tick.

And if you're us.

You use those little things to well...annoy the other person.

For example.

The tongs. The tongs live in the drawer in the kitchen. They started out in the little utensil holder. However, when the utensils started to multiply {seriously who needs that many spatulas and plastic spoons?} the tongs were moved to the drawer. Where the other spatulas and plastic spoons live. We're like hoarder of spatulas and plastic spoons. 

I'm not even kidding.

Ryan knows where the tongs live. Yet, every time he needs them - he asks where they are.

Every. Single. Time.

He doesn't ask because he wants to know, he asks because he knows it drives me up a wall.

{W}rappers.

No, not like Jay-z.

Candy wrappers, granola bar wrappers, dishwasher detergent wrappers, any kind of packaging wrappers I forget to throw away.

I haven't always been this way.

Enter exhibit A


And exhibit B


They made me forgetful.

Because of them, sometimes when I open something I forget to throw the wrapper away. Not the whole wrapper just the little corner of the wrapper. The tiny part that I quickly ripped open to removed the contents before a curious little toddler discovered me and asked me to "Shar Momma, Shar"

Momma doesn't want to "Shar" her chocolate!

Then I realized it annoys Ryan, so when he asks where the tongs are, I make sure to leave a wrapper on the counter right on top of the drawer where the tongs live!




Happy Friday!!

This post brought to you by








Button

Aunie Sauce

2 comments :

  1. Ur freaking hilarious! We do similar things here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. roflmfao!!!!!!!!! i seriously laughed throughout this whole post!!! I should do this! Because man my husband does some annoying shit!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...