Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Win an #EclosBeauty Skin Care Starter Kit {Closed}

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of éclos Skin Care for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Eclos_StarterKit.jpg

Taking care of my skin has always been very important to me. It's the only skin I get, I better treat it right. As I get older I have thought much more about keeping my skin healthy and looking as youthful as possible. There are many products out there that claim to rejuvenate your skin, most of those products are packed full of chemicals. I don't know about you, but the thought of rubbing potentially harmful chemicals on my face gives me the creeps. However, with éclos Skin Carethe products are all made with natural ingredients. 
The starter kit that I had the chance to review was full of awesome goodness, and the best part, all natural. Derived from Apple Stem Cells. These apple stem cells are extracted from rare Swiss apples and help to stimulate skin stem cells. With éclos Skin Care plant extracts which contain vitamins and antioxidants are combined with apple stem cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin. I know with two kids running around the house that sometimes it's not just my body that is tired, sometimes I can actually feel it on my face. 
The products that were included in my sample kit {that will also be include in yours if you are the lucky winner} 
Facial Cleanser Skin Prep - This stuff is awesome. It may have been my favorite. I'm picky about facial cleansers, I don't like ones that leave my skin feeling dry after. This went on smooth and worked well. My skin felt better after I used it, I could even tell it looked fresher. 
Cellular Activator Face Serum - This stuff is meant to rehabilitate aging skin and regenerate cells. It goes on super smooth and absorbs nicely. It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy after it dried. It felt great and my skin felt firmer after using it for just a week. 
Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream- This cream reduces lines and wrinkles. It smells amazing and goes on nicely. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy. This was also another favorite of mine. I'm starting to get some fine lines (I know, I know!) but this stuff took care of it! After a week I noticed they have faded, even my husband pointed out that my skin looks more radiant. 
Restorative Eye Cream- This is used for the soft skin areas around the eye. This stuff works well also. I squint a lot and that has lead to some fine lines and wrinkles around my eye area. I noticed after a week of using the eye cream the lines have started to fade. This makes me so happy because it's one of the areas, I am kind of insecure about. 
Instant Radiance Facial Scrub- This face scrub is wonderful. I am picky when it comes to face scrubs. I don't like the kind with the large granules, this had small almost sand like granules. It made my skin so soft after using. It removes all the dead skin cells that can make your face dry and rough. 
Skin Renewal Clay Mask- The mask is made to absorb dirt and all the yucky stuff that gets stuck in your pores. I unfortunately have some large pores and this definitely helped to reduce the size of them. My faced looked much smoother with make up on. 
Terry Cloth Head Band - This comfortable headband was nice. It worked at keeping water and the products out of my hair. 
                 
Overall I was extremely happy with all of the products that I had the opportunity to review. Now on to the best part!! One lucky reader will win the exact same kit! All you have to do is leave a comment with your email address included stating which product you are the most excited to try!! Good Luck!! 
.::The giveaway will be open for one week!::.

Visit Sponsor's Site

13 comments :

  1. I would love the clay mask. It sounds relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try out the facial scrub. I'm like you very picky about what goes on my face, and most of the time it is nothing due to all the chemical stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the clay mask! I have the same problem with large pores! And a super oily face :( My face is almost always broken out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like some good stuff! I would definitely love to try the eye cream... my skin is already super sensitive, and around my eyes is even worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o and my email is discovercreatelive{at}gmail{dot}com :)

      Delete
  5. Wow!! This sounds great! I would love the clay mask!!!! littlebeckyhomecky {at} gmail{dot}com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the face mask. Thanks so much for the chance to win. Ksmith8@emich.edu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to try the facial cleanser skin prep. Sounds great! thefontenotfourblog @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff looks awesome!! I would love to try the Restorative Eye Cream for the tiny wrinkles forming around my eyes. It sucks getting old :(
    mmachels@daemen.edu

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool giveaway! The Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream sounds great.
    whaleclown79@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The restorative eye cream...the skin around my eyes gets so dry and I'm pretty sure I've got like premature wrinkling going on {I'm an eye rubber...ooops}!

    yours.truly.chellie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The serum! After the year I have had a fresh start has to come from somewhere...maybe my face is the place!
    Niki Tedesco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niki9762@yahoo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...