Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Big Reveal


At the beginning of June Rosie from Craftbotic and Katlyn from Dreamy Meadow came up with the idea of the Blog Angel. I signed up and was assigned a blog that I had never read before.

Half way through the month we were asked to write a post telling everyone how it was going, but we weren't allowed to share who our secret blogging friend was.

Well today is the last day of June, and today is the day, I get to spill the beans. I first want to say, that I am so extremely happy that I got his blog/ger. She is so sweet and this post might just be my new favorite.

I'd like you all to meet Mrs. White from Little Homemade Housewife. I've had a great time stalking her blog all month long. I didn't want to come across as a creeper, and I am terrible at keeping secrets but I did ask her to swap buttons with me. I am happy to have her on my blog. I hope you all find her as sweet and as awesome as I have.

I'm so happy I participated in this and found a new blog to read. If you're interested in becoming a Blog Angel check out Rosie and Katlyn's blogs I think they will be doing it again in a few months!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! 

3 comments :

  1. I am so glad you had fun, Lindsay. Thank you for taking part and the shout out!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yay! Thanks so much for being my angel! I appreciate the support and I'm glad you had as much fun with the experience as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw fun! :) She's a sweetheart! What a great pairing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...