Friday, June 15, 2012

Blog Angels



A few weeks ago, Rosie from Craftbotics and Katlyn from Dreamy Meadow created Blog Angels. I immediately signed up. I loved the concept of helping someone secretively. It could be as simple as leaving a comment or two. Swapping blog buttons with them. Sharing their posts on twitter or Facebook. The whole point of it is, to keep it a secret for a whole month.

Well, we're at the half way point and I have to say I have loved it so far. Blogging is all about community. There are so many blogs. All these lovely ladies have stories to share, and deserve to be heard....er, read. I haven't done much in terms of helping my "secret blogging buddy" but I have gone back and read some older posts and gotten to know her better. I'm happy to say I have found a blog that I truly love and enjoy reading.

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments :

  1. Oh how wonderful! I hope we get to see you again for round two in August! :) Thank you for participating Lindsay! xo
    Kaltyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to be apart of another amazing blog community right!?! These girls hit gold with this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you've found a new blog to love and to read. I think that's one of the best things that any blogger can hope to have, someone who cares reading. Thanks for taking part. Sign up for August from 15th July!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...