Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Charming {a lifestyle blog} Meet Amy






Hello!  My name is Amy and I am the author of The Charming, a lifestyle blog that incorporates art, wellness, and inspiration.  Like many general lifestyle blogs, I like to use my blog as a journal some days, but also to share with the world what inspires me to be a better version of myself -- holistically.  I am in nursing school part-time, so I love tying in wellness discussions, but I am also a part-time photographer and I love every minute of it.  I look forward to meeting you!


How cute is she? 
She just got married!! So while you're over checking out her blog today 
give her a big congrats!! 


Thanks so much Amy - Congrats again and have a wonderful honeymoon!!! 

2 comments :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...