Monday, June 18, 2012

Fashion on a Dime

I am so excited for this post. 
I wish I could take all the credit for it,
but honestly I don't know diddly squat about garage sales. 
I have been stalking Robins blog for a while now,
 and I am in love with her fashion on a dime posts.
 Seriously, the girl has style.
And the best part is, all her outfits are from garage sales and second hand stores!! 
She even breaks down the price for ya in the Dress Per Wear section. 
The post is actually pretty funny.


Hello Little Mudpie readers!  My name is Robin and I am so excited to share a guest post with you all today!
 I blog over at Garage Sales R Us where I share with everyone my experiences and the amazing things I find each week while garage saleing. I also love to show everyone what I do with the things I find. I love to upcycle furniture.  I just finished with a dresser and two night stands I found at a garage sale for $15 dollars! Click Here for that project.


I also love to show off the fashion I find at garage sales and second hand stores through my Fashion on a Dimes and Kid's Corner.

The total cost of my outfit was $17.50! Click here to find out where I bought everything!
This is my daughter Paisley. Her total outfit cost is $2.25! Click Here to find out where I bought it.

I also love to do a little photography with some of the props I find at garage sales. 



Today I am going to share with you my most recent Fashion on a Dime.

Financial stats for this outfit are:
Floral top- $4 dollars at D.I. (pretty much a Good Will)
Green pants- $5 dollars at Good Will 
Yellow heels- $3 dollars at a garage sale
My total outfit cost is $12 dollars! My DPWF is $1.20!

Dressing yourself and your family does not have to be expensive! If you are patient and smart you can get cute and in style clothing at garage sales and second hand stores for next to nothing! I hope I can inspire you to get out there and do a little thrift shopping and garage saleing to see what you can find!


$12!! 
See I told you she was amazing!! 
Thanks so much Robin!


2 comments :

  1. New follower from Momma Bear Diaries. Love this guest post. I need to get out and go to some garage sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me guest post Lindsay!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...