Monday, June 25, 2012

Guest Post + A DIY



Hello, Mudpie friends!  My name is Amy from the Charming and you may remember me from this post.  Today I wanted to personally introduce myself, as well as give you an easy DIY.

I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and though I am eager to discover a new culture and scenery, I love Georgia.  Right now, I am in nursing school somewhat full-time, but I have been doing photography for about five years now and I love it -- as I'm sure many of you also do!

I just recently got married to my best friend.  In fact, he's incredibly supportive of my part-time photography, blog designing, and blogging -- he loves that I do them all. 

In December we adopted a puppy, who was the biggest impulse buy ever for two cat-lovers.  That's right, we are not dog people.  We have two cats whom we absolutely love because they are low-key and are awesome cuddlers.  But who can resist the face of a puppy wanting to be rescued?

So, anyways.  That sums up my life right now.  I'm off for the summer, which I haven't done since I was in high school.  But, boy, I have been (and will continue to be) busy!  Stop by and say hello!  I love meeting fellow bloggers!  



Thank you, Lindsay, for having me today!
I hope all of you have a charming rest of your day!
Love, AWS.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...