Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Birchbox

Um, are we really half way into June already? 
strange. 

Anyways, June Birchybox. I liked this one, much better than May. I was scared there for a minute, thinking they were slacking or something. 



{Oliver and I had to totally check these out on our nonexistent boo-boos!}
I got it in Beauty Queen. It looks super red, but when it's on its not too bad. I actually really love it. 


How was your Birchbox this month? 
Interested in subscribing to Birchbox? You can check our more information and sign up here


8 comments :

  1. I hope we have those band aids in New Zealand! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little jealous! Mine wasn't that good! Although I did finally rack up enough points to get $30 free so I ordered a full-size product that I wanted and it arrived super fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved my june birch box! i am in love with the stain and may have to order the full size. i got self-tanner towelettes (they must know i can't tan lol) and I have yet to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did get some cute stuff in your BB. I cancelled mine last month. I am thinking about trying out a few other different BB type companies - It was on my to-do list and I have not done anything about it yet! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!! Excited to read more about your crafts! Eeekk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for following. There are some good crafts/tutorials floating around here!! :)

      Delete
  6. I just posted mine! But I have to say, yours is much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bandaids are really cute. I may need to convince my hubby that I need to sign up for this.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...