Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kids Week {Day 7}



I am so excited to share todays activity. I have been waiting all week for this one. This was by far our favorite!
I found this eggtistic activity here!
If you want to do this, you'll have to plan ahead and save your egg shells. 

What you need
Egg shells - when you crack them make sure its towards the top so the opening is small.
Wash them out and dry them. 
Some kind of washable paint. I used sidewalk paint. 
Glue gun 



Fill your eggs with paint!


Take your glue gun and glue around the opening of the bottom shell. Take the top part of the shell and cover the hole. Its okay if it doesn't fit completely. 



Here is the fun part. 
Throw them!! 








Thank you so much Brighton and Samantha for sharing your crafts this week. I hope you all enjoyed Kids Week, we had a blast. Stay tuned for more fun kids crafts and activities this summer!! 
To see more of the things we have done in the past you can check them out here. 

5 comments :

  1. This is a wonderful craft, I am going to do this with my little ones they will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea I will have to pin this for later with the day care kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an adorable idea :)
    excited to be your newest follower!
    love,
    elisabeth
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the idea. I'm a new follower and would love if you followed back at www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, coming over from the Jellibean journals! Wow! Good idea and looks like he had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...