Saturday, June 30, 2012

Month 7



I can't believe you are 7 months old today. 
I know I say it every month, but 
where is the time going?

I've already started planning for your first birthday!
I've already started planning! 

But it will be here before I know it, and that make me excited
and a little sad. 



You are so curious. Everything around you is your toy, or so you think. 
With Oliver I never had little toddler toys laying around
now I have to be so careful
if it's in your reach, 
I can be sure it will find its way to your mouth. 

You're crawling all over the house
you love to be where the action is, so if we're in the kitchen
you find your way out there too. 
You might stop to check out a shoe along the way.


You have four little teeth now, and your fifth is slowly working its way in. 
It's taking for.ev.er and it's making sleep miserable for everyone.

I caught you standing at the stairs the other day. 
Landon, please slow down. 
I'm not ready for my baby to walk yet.
Crawl. 
It's safer for you
and makes Momma believe she still has her baby. 



Favorites:
Oliver
Food
Rolling around
Sitting up
Crawling
Playing with Oliver's Legos
Walks in the stroller
Being carried - we need to work on the clinginess. please
Your blankets


3 comments :

  1. Seven months already!?! What a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - look at those beautiful eyes! What a sweet little one you have! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your post today - I really appreciate it. Look forward to seeing your little one grow :) Loving your blog too! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...