Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Bars

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Quaker Oats for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

My days are very busy. Between caring for both boys, sometimes I forget about myself. A lot of the time I rush though my day and realize that I have forgotten to eat!! 

Enter the Quaker Soft Baked Bar. These little guys are sure to be my new best friend. These new bars are made with real fruit and nuts and the best part is you can eat them as is right out of the package, or you can warm them up in the microwave for a special treat. 

They come in two flavors, cinnamon pecan bread and banana nut bread. I would love to try the cinnamon pecan. I have been on a cinnamon kick lately and that sounds delicious. I'm sure Oliver and Ryan would love the banana nut bread ones. 

QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg

I could see these bars as snacks while on the run, perfect for me or Oliver. I like to carry something with me whenever we go somewhere. These are perfect to store in my purse or diaper bag just incase one of use gets hungry while we are out. Much better than stopping at a fast food place. I feel better feeding my family this wholesome food, than sugary snacks.

 

I'd also send them to work with Ryan, he leaves for work early in the morning, this would be the perfect breakfast snack for him to eat on his way to work. Do you think you would try these new soft baked bars from Quaker? If so, which kind would you try? 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment :

  1. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...