Friday, June 1, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight {Part 1}

New Month. New Swaps.
Today I'd like you to meet some lovely ladies. 

Jennifer 
I'm Jennifer. I'm a working mom from 9-5 before my real work begins; being mom! I am happily married to a man who has never truly grown up, and mom to a son who is growing up too fast. Our family resides near Washington, D.C. and our silly adventures can happen anywhere.I write at work, blog at home, and write novels on the side just because I have that much to say about everything. With a husband, a son, and a parrot, topics are never in short supply.


Blog // Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Bloglovin // Google+ // HelloCotton


Sarah
Hi there! I started this blog in January of 2012, since then I had the help of a fellow blogger to give me tips on how to get more followers and how to make buttons.

My blog was originally a blog to share giveaways, but I realized that I liked to make crafts a lot, and that's how my blog became a craft blog!  

I don't just blog about blogs though!, I blog about my life, crafts, and blogging tips!  

I probably post around two-four times a week, about anything, crafts, exciting news.
I am currently doing a 7 Things Super Cute Saturday about twice a month, be sure to keep checking back for more 7 Things Super Cute Saturday! I'd love to hear from you. 

Jess
Hey y’all I’m Jess! I blog over at Living On Sweet Tea. I’m a good little southern girl (wink, wink) making her way through life in a big city with a country heart. I blog about making our first house a home and what happens when a tornado of a dog and a little Southern Comfort and sarcasm get thrown into the mix.

Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram




Robin
Hello everyone! My name is Robin. I am a wife and a Mom to two beautiful little girls. I am the blogger behind Garage Sales R Us where we take you garage saleing with us each week and show you all of our finds and the amazing things we do with them. We find everything from fashion, kids fashion, home decor, furniture, tools, photography props and much more! Garage saleing is a great way to help your family save money! Head on over and let us teach you how. There is a little something for everyone. You can find home decor, upcycles, and interior design under the A Thrifty Decorator, DIY Tutorials, Fashion under the Fashion on a Dime, and Kid's fashion under Kid's Corner. There is even a spot for the hubby under This is a Man's World. Feel free to follow along! We love friends! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...