Friday, June 22, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

June Swaps! 

Meredith 
Hi everyone! I'm Meredith from Wait Til Your Father Gets Home, a crafty and DIY blog that I recently started since becoming a stay at home mom to my little guy, Jackson.
{That's us on Easter....with the only egg he cared to find at his first egg hunt!}
I'm a former teacher, addicted to Pinterest , mama of my little guy, wife to my amazing hubby, and lover of fall weather, chocolate ANYTHING, flip flops, and coupon shopping!
Please come check out {Wait Til Your Father Gets Home} for more crafty ideas, DIY projects and yummy recipes!  I look forward to hearing from some of you soon! 

Brittany 

Hi I'm Brittany! I started Second Hand Solace just last month, when I decided that I would only buy second hand clothes this summer. I had been following a bunch of lovely blogs for the past year and found them all VERY inspring. I wanted to start one myself, but was unsure what I could write about.  Second Hand Solace follows my experiences only buying second hand clothes...you'll find thrifting tips and outfits I find on the blog.   As SHS grows, I'm hoping to expand it to cover other passions of mine, such as crafting, cooking and being a voice for the voiceless.  I'm so excited to finally have my own place on the WWW, and I would love to check out yours as well :)
Jackie 
Hello dear ones! I'm Jackie - just a girl, married to her guy of ten years, living, loving, and building our urban nest in Brooklyn, New York. I have two dogs and two cats who are my universe, a hilarious family, and amazing friends who are my family. I enjoy brunch, the beach, and taking pictures of strangers on the subway for my own amusement. New York is an amazing city, and sharing it with all of you is a blast. I can't wait to see what we can discover tomorrow.
Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // Shop 


Lauren 
I’m Lauren from Pink on the Cheek. I got started with POTC  back in October of 2011 and I am still excited everyday to be writing, taking pictures, and sharing my life with you all. I try to make the ordinary, not so ordinary! I love exploring new areas, right now I am in Orange County, transplanted from San Francisco.
In my free time I love shopping, going to dinner with my boyfriend Bubba, playing with our dog Mochi, trying new wines, and just having fun!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Xoxo,Lauren
Blog // Facebook // Twitter

Kelley

Hi I’m Kelley from Miss Information. My friends gave me the nickname because I always know a little about a lot. I love to cook and on my blog I share recipes, helpful tips, Crafts. You will also be treated to stories of my  husband Chris, my 8 year old Garrett with ADHD, and Matthew whose 3. I would love it if you would stop by and see the fun. You can follow me at:

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...