Friday, June 29, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

Kendra
Hi I'm Kendra and I blog at A Proverbs 31 Wife. I blog about.... well just about anything! You will find craft projects, yummy recipes, housekeeping tips, daily life and more. I love the Lord with all my heart and my hubby next, so you can expect to hear about both quite frequently as well.
I would love for you to visit me in my little corner of the bloggy world too!
Have a Blessed Day!

Paige

 
Hi, I'm Paige! I'm a newlywed nursing student and I love all things crafty, so much that I started making my own jewelry to satisfy my crafting needs. I run Eloping Stethoscope where I blog about newlywed life, nursing school stress, new recipes we try and other random things. I love meeting new people and finding new blogs to read so stop by sometime! 
  Twitter // Pinterest 

Julie
Photobucket
White Lights on Wednesday is where I cook it, bake it, and eat it.  There are some family, crafts, sewing, and DIY sprinkled in, but food is where my heart it.
Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest 


Jenny
Hi there!  My name is Jenny from The NY Melrose Family.  I'm a teacher mommy that shares diy projects, recipes, organizational ideas and party planning details.  I usually have an adorable, talkative assistant working with me, my two and a half year old Riley.  Riley is a mini-version of me so she's controlling, a bit bossy and always on the move.  My husband and I try to keep up with her as best as we can.  Drop on over any time because we love guests!
                                  Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // Google +

1 comment :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...