Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Happening...

I have talked about my kitchen a few times. How I am so over it and it needed to be changed. It's a major project that has been put off for over two years. The thought of painting all the cabinets and repainting all the walls is overwhelming. However, living it in has proved to be more annoying. So, the time has come for me to bite the bullet and get painting.

Now, I really didn't want to just up and stop posting. No tumble weeds around here. So I asked my lovely swaps if they would be willing to keep the place occupied while I was away.

Lucky for all of you, they said yes. So for the month of July you will be getting a ton of awesome guest posts from all my fabulous swaps.

I won't be gone though, I promise to stop back an update and then once it's completely finished I will post it all. Beginning to end.

So, enjoy the guest posts and wish me some luck...I'm going to need it!

7 comments :

  1. Make sure to take before and after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to take before and after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures! (I'm sure it's going to look sensational!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! Can't wait to see girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Thanks for linking up with the blog hop!!

    Rachel (co-host)
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up at the GFC Blog Hop today!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...