Monday, July 30, 2012

Month 8


Happy 8 months Sweet Boy. 
You are growing more and more everyday. I can't believe you are 8 months old already. 
It seems like it was yesterday we brought you home. 

You are becoming a little boy and your personality is starting to show. 
You love to crawl around and check everything out. 
And to eat. It might be your favorite thing. 



My favorite thing lately, is watching you and Oliver play together. 
You're finally starting to understand toys
so you and your brother will sit on the floor and play Lego's
or trains. 
It's funny when you pull the train track apart. We have nicknamed you 'Godzilla' 
for that reason. 



Lets talk about sleep for a minute. You use to be a wonderful sleeper Landon, what happened?
It's suppose to get better, easier 
the older you get. 
It has gotten worse. 
You now sleep in bed with us most nights. 
As much as I love getting kicked in the face by you, 
I do miss my bed. 
Our secret - I love you in there, cuddling with you is perfect.



You stand all the time now
and you try so hard to walk
don't worry, you'll get it. 
Just don't get it too soon - I'm not ready.

You really know how to test me, you are so much more of a challenge
than your brother was. 
Some days, you make me want to hide in the closet
with chocolate. 
You're teaching me something - patience maybe? 



Favorites:
Food {blueberries, watermelon, sweet potatoes, peas}
Your sippy cup 
{You are getting so awesome with that! Thanks, I am so over bottles!!}
Looking out the front window
Stealing your brothers food/cup
Walks in the stroller
Attacking Oliver and trying to bite his face
{lets work on this - because now Oliver thinks it's cook to bite!}
Momma - You love to be anywhere that I am. That makes you the happiest. 



Linking up here

6 comments :

  1. That's the sweetest little age ;) pretty soon he will be walking EVERYWHERE and into everything! What a cutie you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that age! He sounds just like my Mason when he was that age. He's the Little Boss now and it's crazy how his siblings just fall in line. And I like the when they hit the sippy cups too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Please link-up this cutie! http://songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com/2012/07/baby-bird-letters-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos, especially that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I can't wait to blog about my little one and her milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spaghetti smash photo! OH gosh...the sleep, I'm right there right now with our five month old.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...