Friday, July 6, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight




Hi there! I'm Lianne and I blog over at a content housewife! I'm a 23 year old wife to a ruggedly handsome man, momma to a precious 8 month old giggly girl, lover of Dr. Pepper, all things Harry Potter, & the color green.
My blog is a small piece of the world wide web where I share bits of our life, my hobby of photography, crafty things, and the occasional recipe or two.
I'd love to meet you! So please come find me here:


Aloha y'all! I'm Jessica and I blog over at Jessica Who?The title of my blog refers to the constant "Jessica who?" question that us Jessica's face. (You can read more about that here.)
I'm a Texas girl who lives in Hawaii with my sweet husband and our baby Duke (he's a 1 year old puggle). My blog is kind of all over the place, just like my life. I'll post about anything from recipes (even though I'm horrible in the kitchen) to fashion (I like to pretend I know what I'm talking about). I love making new friends so come by and say hello!
Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin // Instagram // Blog



Hey I'm Mrs. White! I run a lifestyle blog about what I'm going through in my current everyday 'ordinary'. I love doing crafts and DIY, as well as highlighting recipes that I've found. I also offer a new design service fresh for making your bloggy beauty dreams come true in an affordable and painfree way! 


I'm a full-time working mom of two beautiful daughters, a wife to an amazing encouraging husband. When I’m not working my 8-5 or being “mommy”, I’m a lifestyle photographer. I'm regrettable a bit addicted to social media. I have a constant connection with Facebook and Twitter. I heart Starbucks. I love the colors pink and yellow. I have a passion about mountain biking and I would LOVE to learn how to play the piano {on my bucket list}.




Hey there! I am Alex from the blog Second Thoughts! I'm a student during the day and blogger during the night. I blog about design, life, photography, and movie, book, and music reviews. I am a bit obsessed with architecture and photograph just about every thing I see. Join my musings and stop by...
 maybe even say hi?:)

 Blog // Tumblr // Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...