Friday, July 13, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight





I first began my blog in April of last year as a way to document the end of my high school years. Now it has evolved to be about all things fashion and beauty related. I love to bake too and am hoping to include some more recipes on the blog soon along with some DIY projects. I am also obsessed with chevron and mint green, which you'll see by my blog design!






I'm Allison. A 26 year old mom and wife. Follower of Jesus. Sister to 2. Living in Oklahoma. Feeding My Temple follows my life as I try to balance feeding my body, mind and spirit with the Word, fitness, and amazing food. 





Hi, y'all! I'm Carly, a 7th grade Language Arts teacher turned SAHM. Texas Lovebirds is all about my life as a wife, a new momma, and a woman living in God's grace daily. I write to remember and document this beautiful life that I've been given. I love coffee, laughing, bad reality tv, and sarcasm. I hope you'll stop by and say hello!
BLOG  :: TWITTER :: FACEBOOK



Hello lovelies, my name is Nia and I run a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog called CherryFashion. . I am a twenty-one years young lady living in Latvia. I am currently doing my masters and working. I like fashion, beauty, photography, sushi and DIYs. I like to watch the sunset and I am addicted to my iphone and laptop. I run a feature post for my followers called Feature Friday and am currently hosting my first giveaway. Want to be friends? Stop by.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...