Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight


My name is Jennifer, but you can call me Jen if you want. In a nutshell, I'm a 33-year-old second-time college student. I realized last year that I didn't want to be stuck in my boring desk job forever and decided to go back to school to become a graphic designer! Best decision I ever made!! (Not that I necessarily mind desk work, just as long as it's balanced with being creative!)




I am a mommy and wife to the best little boy and husband in the world. I love my family and I am loving the place my life is in right now. I love to blog about my everyday life and funny adventures in parenting... and let me tell ya... there are somefunny hilarious adventures!






I am a wife to my best friend and a stay at home mama to 4 little people. Our oldest son just turned 3. We have 19 month old twin boys and our little lady is 5 months old! I love to share the daily crazy here with lots of photos and stories about our little family. I also share favorite recipes, “fashiony” things as I learn them (that is like starting from square ONE for me, let me just WARN you now!) and my ever evolving faith in Jesus journey.





4 comments :

  1. THANKS for the shout out girl!!!!! You are AWESOME!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through the blog hop, and I'd love it if we followed each other! Your blog is adorable:)

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this BLOG!!!! Found you thru the blog hop! Following you! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Love your site and looking forward to reading more!

    Hope you will follow back!
    Daisy @ http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...