Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Feta Dip

I originally shared this on Kelley's blog Miss Information a few weeks ago. 
It's super easy and ridiculously delicious.


I made this Feta Dip over Memorial Day. It was a huge hit at our party and I am sure it will be a hit at yours this coming summer. 






Ingredients 
1 bunch of scallions
tomatoes, chopped 
olive oil 
feta cheese
cavender's greek seasoning
*****
fresh baguette for dipping


Start by pouring a large amount of olive oil onto a platter or into a bowl.
Chop your scallions and tomatoes and add to the olive oil


Now add the feta to the mixture (I used the whole container because that's the way we roll) you can use however much or little as you want. 
Add the Greek seasoning about 2 tbsp. 
Mix it up until blended. Taste it and make sure there is enough seasoning.  
I forgot pictures of this part - but I'm sure you can figure it out! ;) 

Lastly serve with slices of a fresh baguette 




Enjoy!


Linking up to these fabulous parties

3 comments :

  1. So glad you shared this again, I tried it and it was great! Tweeting it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a yummy summer appetizer!!! Thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feta is my favorite! Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...