Monday, August 13, 2012

Oatmeal Cookies with Craisins

These cookies are delicious. I love craisins, so I figured I'd throw them into a simple oatmeal cookie. Enjoy.



Ingredients 
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar 
1 cup white sugar
2 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla 
2 cups quick oats 
2 cups all purpose flour 
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups craisins 


Directions 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Beat the butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until combined. 
In another bowl combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt - add to butter mixture 1 cup at a time. 
Mix in craisins.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (or sprayed)  
Bake for 12-14 minutes






2 comments :

  1. Yum! This is a fun recipe to make with my kiddos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! And I love craisins so I am going to have to get everything to try this! Thanks mama!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...