Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oliver's New Shirt


A few weeks ago I was contacted to participate in the Next Direct Kids Line challenge. 
Let The Kids Do The Talking
After checking out their line of kids clothes - I jumped on the opportunity!

 I had to pick an item from a list 
they sent the item to us 
and Oliver had to make a video about it. 

I ended up picking the most adorable shirt. 
Seriously, how cute it that?

So without further ado, here is Oliver 
modeling and talking about his new shirt
....kinda. 



Ha, yeah, so trying to get a two and a half year old to talk about his shirt was a little challenging. 
He does love it though, as do I. 
His favorite part about the shirt - "The buttons"
Yup, seriously he liked the buttons!

Super cute and not the typical type of shirt you would see around here. 
Now that I know of Next, I plan on ordering more stuff soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...