Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sneak Peek

When Ryan and I first found out I was pregnant with Oliver, we made a deal that we would get family pictures taken at least once a year.

It has been so important to me to capture these moments. We were lucky enough to find a photographer who is not only an amazing picture taker - but amazing with kids.

We had our pictures taken last week, at the duck park. Michele, who has been taking our pictures since Oliver was 4 months old - again did a beautiful job.

Oliver was being a typical 2 year old and wanted no part of having his picture taken. He was on a mission to do his own thing. How Michele managed to get the pictures she did, amazes me. If you are local and are looking for a photographer please check out Michele Wade Photography. I can't say enough about her!

So she likes to do a little sneak peek on her Facebook Page before she sends out the pictures. Ryan and I have been stalking her page like crazy waiting for her to post the pictures.

We are in love. 















6 comments :

  1. Awww! They are beautiful! I too believe capturing family photos is so important. They will be so fun to look back on in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute they have the best little smiles I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all turned out so good!!! What a happy little family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM! I love your new design too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are gorgeous! I love the new header too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...