Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Tuesday Tango ::Link Up::

Hey guys, 
I'm taking a little break from the blog today to 
spend some time with the family.
and finish my kitchen. 
Totally not done with that yet. 
I'm excited though - because today I am helping 
co-host The Tuesday Tango. 
I would love for you to link up!
Happy Tuesday!


The Tuesday Tango is a multiple link-up post for everyone to meet new people and grow your audience. There will be eight link-ups that you can add your link to - Twitter, Facebook, Hello Cotton, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest, Better Blogger Network, and RevolutionizeHer.
All you have to do is follow the host(s) for that week and then add whoever else you'd like to!
Permanent Hosts:
This Week's Rotating Hosts:
Directions:
Follow the host(s)
Add your links to any/all of the link-ups
Add at least 5 people from the link-ups
- - -
Want to host one of the weeks? Let us know!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...