Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coffee Talk


Today I am linking up with Natalie from Natalie Blair.

She has a fun new link up going on called Coffee Talk. She asks questions, we answer.

Yup, so here we go!

1. It's finally Fall! What are you looking forward to this year?
Boots. Crisp leaves. Cooler weather. Hoodies. Pumpkins. My favorite shows coming back (hello, American Horror Story. Dexter. Homeland. The Walking Dead) They have been gone for far too long.

2. What fall item is in your closet that you can't wait to pull out? 
Jeans. Sweaters. Boots. Scarves. I am on a mission for the perfect brown boot.

3. What is your favorite scary movie to watch? 
I use to LOVE scary movies, but since I had babies and had to get up in the middle of the night with them 3489038483094 times, they started to frighten me. I do love the cheesy classics like Halloween and Friday the 13th though. If I had to pick House of 1000 corpse and Devils Rejects are probably my favorite. Along with The Hills have Eyes (first one only!)  However, The Strangers is the scariest movie I have ever seen and it creeped me out for weeks after I watched. WEEKS.

4. What is your favorite fall treat?
I love anything caramel apple. I am not a big pumpkin person (I know, I know!) but I do love apple anything. I plan on making a ton of these this fall!  Also football food. I love all those yummy treats!

5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss most about it?
Meh, I love all the seasons (minus winter...blah) so I welcome the change of seasons. It was ridiculously hot this summer - abnormal for Buffalo. I won't miss that! I guess I'll miss the longer days and being able to do more stuff. You never know when the snow will start to fall here.....

9 comments :

  1. Ok... I seriously LOVE you!!! That movie The Strangers scared the living crap outta me! AND it's a true story!! How freaky would that be to have that happen to you! GAH!!!!

    I am super excited for American Horror Story and TWD too! Have you been seeing the promos for AHS? Talk about creepy! And Adam Levine is in it! It better be good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Football food - yum! I haven't seen the Strangers but between you and Natalie I feel a need to watch it! This gives me something to look forward to in October. Great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, The Strangers scared the living daylights out of me. I saw it at midnight the night before my best friend and I got on a plan to Cabo! WORST idea everrrrr.

    Oh, I have THE perfect brown boot as well! It's Steve Madden Miidori, it's my favorite boot in the worrrrrrrld.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Buffalo???? I'm from there too :) I am also looking forward to football food! (though not to watching the bills lose...again and again...haha) Especially chicken wing dip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm soooo ready for fall!!! eeek!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to cuddle up on the couch and watch scary movies!!
    I love fall so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Devils rejects!!! <3 <3 Rob Zombie movies are the best! I'm pretty excited for American Horror Story to come back on too!

    Glad I found your blog through the linkup!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like a lot of the bloggers I know make caramel apple! I should try it :)

    I'm no fan of scary movies but I make an exception whenever I watch it with my boyfriend. I usually just cover my eyes for 3/4s of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I followed you! I found you thru Nat's link up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...