Sunday, September 30, 2012

Month 10



Landon, 
I can't believe you are 10 months old today. 

It feels like yesterday that you joined us, and now you are this little man. 
You are so full of life and you are hilarious. 

You love everything about your brother and you want to know 
exactly what he is doing at all times. 


Sleep, is so much better. Thank you. You are great at going down on your own 
and even when you wake up, you'll babble to your toys and 
then drift back to sleep. 

Believe me, I do love it. But to be honest, I miss our moments
when the world was sleeping and it was just you and me. 
I would share my hopes for you, in the stillness of the night
you would play with my hair 
as I rocked you back to sleep. 
I miss that. 
Those moments I will hold forever in my heart. 



Each milestone is exciting, but its bittersweet. 
You are growing up my love
and want to experience everything. 
Like crawling though the cat door 
and trying to eat some dog food. 

You are everywhere and always on the go all day long. 
It makes for some exciting times. 

You have 6 teeth now and the cutest little smile. 
You love to scream and talk. 

You've been trying really hard to walk
and I've seen you try a few times
Don't worry, you'll get it soon enough. 
(too soon for momma) 


Favorites:

Blueberries
Yo Gabba Gabba
Your nightlight
Blankets
Rides in the car 
Walks 
Oliver 
Oliver's toys
 Cuddles 




1 comment :

  1. What a cutie! They seem to change so much at this age. I always liked the quiet time in the morning too and now it seems as soon as my little one wakes up he's on the go.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...