Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oliver Says


I haven't done this in awhile, mainly because everything Oliver says is pretty hilarious. He talks all the time now so a lot of the things I forget. 

These are some that I remember from the last few weeks. 



*Ryan had the boys over at my in laws house. He sent me a video of Oliver pouting. He was walking around the yard with him arms folded and he kept saying 'I want to go home!" When I asked why he was upset, he said, "Georgie (the dog) knocked me over and stole my raisins!"

Oliver: Want a beer Mommy?
Me: No thank you!
Oliver: When I get bigger I have beer?
Me: Yes, when you are much bigger.
Oliver: When I'm old like you Mommy?
Me:........

Oatmeal was chewing on my flip-flop. He yells, "Oh No Oatmeal! Go Away Somewhere!"


Me: Who made this mess?
Oliver: Wrinkles!

We're listening to Zac Brown and Oliver came up and said he was hungry. I told him he needed to dance for food. He goes, "I shake my booty for O's!"
Oliver touched my hair and said, "it's wet, did Wrinkles pee on it?"


Interested in more of what Oliver Says?
Check them out 
here //  here 

5 comments :

  1. The things toddlers say......it always makes me giggle :) my nephew calls reese peanut butter cups "peter cups" and that always makes me chuckle too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha aw that's cute..love the hair comment.. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Hilarious! You should TOTALLY make this a link up!!! "Oliver Says..." That would totally be filled with funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! And what a beautiful blog you have! I am your newest follower!
    Hope you can come and check out my blog sometime! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...