Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ready For Fall


It's no secret. 
Fall is by far my favorite season and here in Buffalo 
Fall is absolutely beautiful.

So I'm ready. 
I'd like to hang up my shorts and put away my bathing suit 
and bring out the sweaters and boots.

I can't wait to smell the leaves and sip on hot apple cider. 
Watch football and go pumpkin picking. 
I actually bought some Pumpkin room spray because I am that ready!

So I figured I would share some of the things I am loving for Fall so far.

How simple is this? 
A candle, vase and popcorn! This just screams fall.
I'd love to have a few of these as a center piece for my table
of course with two littles, who knows if that will be possible. 

I have seen these around 
and I remember my grandma making them 
when I was little 
this fall I'd really like to make my own. 
source
Outfits!!
I am expanding my clothing horizons 
and really trying to put in an effort 
to get dressed. 
Its so much easier getting dressed in the fall 
than in the summer
something about sweating 
totally ruins it. 
I love layering and boots!
I'm on a mission for a pair of knee high brown boots. 
source
source
I have a thing for cardigans! 

Uh, food?!
Football season is among us and even though I am not the biggest 
football fan, I do love all the food!
We like to have friends over Sundays for the game
These babies are delicious! 
I have made them a few times now and they are always 
my choice for a Sunday football game! 
If you make these you won't be disappointed
source



So tell me in the comments, what's your favorite season! 


4 comments :

  1. It has to be Fall for sure!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall! Those candles with the popcorn are such a good idea! I was going to do the same type of thing only with candy corn! Good 'ol Pinterest I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm torn between summer and fall. Summer is just filled with so many fun activities, but fall.... I have a fall birthday, I love all things pumpkin and can't wait for cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love summer too only because there is so much to do. But there is something so wonderful about Fall. <3

      Delete
  3. I must say its a toss up between fall and summer. Summer is hot and there is sooooo much to do. Fall, is gorgeous and means that holidays are coming. Halloween is my favorite so that means I have to like fall. And I have had a pumpkin spice candle burning for about a week now and I do have that candle with popcorn kernels already together on my table. I just remind Aaden that candles are hot and no touch! It works :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...