Thursday, October 11, 2012

Coffee Talk :: 5


1. Pancakes or waffles?
if i am making them, pancakes only because i dont have a waffle maker and they are easier. if we are going out for breakfast - i prefer brunch, i'll pick waffles with a side of mimosa.

source 

source 

2. What is your go-to meal?
it depends what season. if it is summer, it's usually chicken on the grill. if its cooler months, its probably unstuffed peppers. finding meals that everyone loves is difficult - that one is a keeper.

3. What is your "must have" snack while watching TV/movie?
i prefer sweeter snacks and Ryan is more the salty one. its hard to pick so most of the time we settle on popcorn. i just pour chocolate on mine. kidding. kind of.

source 


4. What is your guilt food ( the kind where you are sad, lonely)?
Anything bad for me. Breads, cheeses, sweets. Yeah, I'm an emotional eater. blah.

source 

5. What kind of food do you eat that is so disgusting to others and you are embarrassed to tell? Come on! Fess up!
its like you are reading my mind. i was actually going to make a post about my ridiculous food combinations. alright, please don't hold any of these against me. 
pickles and ketchup
salt and vinegar chips and vanilla ice cream 
regular chips and baked beans 
scrambled eggs and salsa
carrots dipped in peanut butter
carrots dipped in a mixture of BBQ sauce and blue cheese
celery and cream cheese 
pizza dipped in blue cheese
apples in peanut butter 
french fries dipped in honey
chicken dipped in honey
chicken dipped in buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese
I thought of more!!
Popcorn dipped in hot sauce
and 
Dipping popcorn in milk. I can thank my seester in law for this one!!





Natalie Blair

11 comments :

  1. Oh my lord!! You have the weirdest cravings HAHAHAHAHA!! But we already discussed that lol! I still love ya tho!!

    And I love mimosas... gets me druuuuuuuuunk every time! BAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't even stop obsessing about how much i want a mimosa now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimosas are my favorite! I actually had one before bed last night because I was writing my Coffee Talk and got the urge!

    I also LOVE scrambled eggs and salsa, pizza and blue cheese, apples in peanut butter, chicken dipped in honey...didn't realize they were weird :) Oops! Probably because I've been eating them all my life...along with my siblings and very large family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People always look at me like I have two heads when I dip my chicken in honey. Glad to know I'm not the only one who does that.

      Delete
  4. That ecard made me love you once again! I really didn't find any of your food cravings that odd, carrots bbq and blue cheese maybe, but I add blue cheese- the real crumbles to cooked carrots and sometimes to bbq sauce, especially the crap kind the hubs always gets so maybe it is not that far fetched...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even thought half this stuff was weird until others pointed it out! lol.

      Delete
  5. Popcorn and milk. You win on the weird food combos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't do popcorn and hot sauce but i do popcorn and cayenne pepper. i love spicy foods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVEEEE pickles with ketchup!! I thought I was the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I would definately make Jim Carrey faces at your weird foods! Bahaha!
    Awesome answers! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least half of your "weird foods" I found completely normal....I guess I do eat weird foods. Isn't dipping pizza in bleu cheese normal and apples in peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...