Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Swap


A few weeks ago I signed up for the Fall Swap over at 

The theme was fall...obviously. 
So you had to send your partner fallishy things. 

My partner was the lovely Rachel from 

She is the sweetest thing. I had never read her blog before,
so it was nice to 'meet' someone new. 
She even inspired a post about my mailman (coming next week!)

Anyways, on to the goods.
She sent me a ton of stuff!! 


I am so in love with everything she sent. 
And I made a new bloggy friend. 
WIN! 


Button

5 comments :

  1. wow that candle looks great! plus i love those scarf colors! so happy you did the swap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl you! I love rose salve!!!! You can use that on so many things! Cuticles, lips, elbows, etc!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are fabulous!! I absolutely love that color polish too. Yayyyy for such a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from the link-up! Love the loot! So fall festive! :)
    I love your blog!! I hope you check-out my blog & awesome loot from Ashley!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay so glad you love it all! And that rose salve is theee best lip balm! that's all i use it for but ya yyou can use it for so many things!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...