Friday, October 12, 2012

FiveOnFriday: Halloween Decor



FiveOnFriday: Halloween Decor 

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Its a toss up really between that and Christmas. I think it has something to do with candy and presents. And decorating too. I love decorating.

With two Littles in the home, its a challenge to decorate. I need to make sure its safe (no candles) and that if it does get touched and broke, its not the end of the world. Thankfully, Pinterest can curb my obsession for Halloween Decor even if its not very practical in my life -- right now.

Here are my five top picks for Halloween decor.

source 
I am so in love with this. My friend shared it on facebook the other day and I really want to make it. I would probably use those fake pumpkins they sell at Joann's that way I could keep it. I just don't have the room for something like this - the boys would be in it and the dog. These houses must not have kids, or pets.

source 
How awesome is she? If you click on the source link under the picture, it will take you to the blog with directions on how she was made. I would love to do something like this, when the boys are older. For year, we would decorate my grandparents front porch. My friends and I would lay really still and when the trick or treaters came up we would move and scare them. It was a lot of fun. I think I need this fortune teller in my life.

source 

This spooky guy was made out of a tomato cage, some Christmas lights and a white sheet. Simple, right?!

source 
Drill holes in the pumpkin, instead of carving it. Yes, that is brilliant.

source 

This is so fun and it was made out of napkins and mod podge. I really do love mod podge.

Well I hope you like my FiveonFriday Halloween Decor list. There are many more on my Halloween // Fall Pinterest Page. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...