Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hullabalu Review


A few weeks ago I was contacted by Hullabalu, a company that sells these adorable plush animals. I was asked to select an animal to review for them.

Oliver and I headed over to the website where we clicked though all the adorable animals. It was truly hard to pick one, but Oliver seemed to really like Cedric Draggory. *Yes! His name is Cedric Draggory - of course I would love that one!! ;)*



We received Cedric Draggory the other day, I got the box while the boys were napping so I opened it first so I could get a peak. He is beyond adorable. The colors are so brights and vibrant, and he makes a dragon noise - I wasn't aware of that when we first ordered him. I couldn't wait for Oliver to wake up and meet his new friend.

The boys have been playing with him ever since. He seems to be one of the popular toys in this house.

Sharing his breakfast with him!  
Dragon hugs! 


If you are interested in Hullabalu and all the stuffed animals they offer, you can check them out using this special invitation link. They are also on Facebook, where you can check out pictures of their first character, Pan.

I hope you and your Littles enjoy Hullabalu, as much as we do.


3 comments :

  1. Cedric is adorable! We love our Ziggy! I can't wait until they launch their line and we can see what they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through the giveaway! I am your newest follow, loving your blog! Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here, cute cute blog, I can't wait to read more.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...