Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Month 11



Yikes! Slow down time. 
11 months already. 
I am not kidding when I say that it feels like I just had him. 
I can't believe he's 11 months old today! 

Landon, 
Sweet little Landon. 
You are so full of life. And so very curious about everything. 
You love to touch things that don't belong to you. 
Like Momma's phone. 



You love to dance and clap.
You have 8 teeth. 
You wave now and give kisses. 
Sometimes you even say, "Hi!"
I'm not sure you know you are saying it
but I'll count it anyways. 



You can walk if you are holding onto something
and I've seen you take a step or two. 
I'm not counting those though, I'm not ready for another walker. 
You have stood on your own a few times too. 
Such concentration on your face. 
I'm sure the new hardwood floors don't help with balance. 



You are so sweet and cuddly. 
You love to be held, and not for long. 
You are always on the go
getting into trouble. 

Favorites:
Oatmeal - the dog and the food
Yo Gabba Gabba 
Dog toys
Brushing your teeth 
Baths 
Your blankets
Your noise machine and projector
Screaming/babbling



1 comment :

  1. I can't believe I thought he was born in December! LOL 11 Months already! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...