Friday, November 30, 2012

And Just Like That.....Landon Is One


I blinked my eyes and here we are. One year later. The baby that I thought would never arrive, has been here a whole year. And what an amazingly wonderful year it has been. 

He is everything I dreamed of and once his little, chubby body was laid on my chest - my world felt complete. My heart felt whole. He was the puzzle piece that was missing and once he arrived, we were a complete family. 

He is my everything. He is our everything. 

Happy 1st Birthday, Little Man. 
We love you. 

 
[Just a little video - with one of my favorite songs.]
                      

Read more about Landon here


No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...