Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coffee Talk No.10


Thursday again...that means coffee talk with Miss Natalie. I really like these, because, believe it or not - sometimes I do not know what to talk about. So answering questions is fun! 

1. What is your worst habit?
Gah. I swear. A lot. I thought for sure after I had kids, I would be more aware of the words that come out of my mouth - but it hasn't changed. I don't swear much on the blog because, I feel like, its intentional. Whereas, if I am saying it, I have no control and it just happens. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking too it. 

source 

Funny story - well its funny to me. Some may find it offensive. Oliver was playing with his Star Wars guys the other day. He wanted Darth Vader to do something and it wasn't working. Clear as day, I hear "Bad Yayder you're a stupid asshole" That's my boy. Ohh and then there was this day! 

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot, but I never remember them when I'm asked this question. I don't even know when or why I was last asked this question. Um, know it alls. I really don't like people who think they know everything. If I am doing something, and someone offers their unsolicited advice - I get stabby. 

I also don't like it when I am driving and someone pulls out in front of me and goes 20 mph. It really ticks me off when there is no one behind me and instead of waiting for me to pass - they pull out anyway! That is a big GRR. 

And the BIGGEST ONE EVER - people who chew with their damn mouth open! Gah. You are not a cow, close your damn mouth! 

source

3. What is annoying you right this minute?
My cat is laying next to my head and he keeps wagging his tail in my face. 

4. How do you relieve stress? 
Ha! Eat. I wish I was kidding. No I have gotten better about the whole emotional eating nonsense. And I joined the gym. I actually really do love going, that time away is nice and I found a love affair in spinning!

source


5. What TRULY makes you happy? 
I have a pretty great life. I love that I can stay home with my kids, they may drive me crazy but the fact that I get to experience all their ups and downs - daily is so important to me. My husband, Ryan is amazing and so supportive of all my dreams. Even when they are way out there and crazy. Everyone I love is healthy - that right there makes me the happiest. I have a good thing going here, sometimes I need to really step back and remember that. 




Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

9 comments :

  1. Profanity is a bad habit?! I just call that "I'm an Irish-American."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO at your "I get stabby" comment! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA...

    I hate that too when people pull out in front of me! I go fucking NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, profanity has not been a big issue on my end. I do find my kids saying phrases like, "Are you FREAKIN kidding me?!" and I certainly know where they got it.

    I have so many pet peeves, but I'm the same way, I can't think of any off the top of my head. Know-It-Alls are on my list too. No one knows everything, people. Calm the heck down.

    You are so blessed that you have a healthy bunch. So many don't have that luxury.

    I just heart your post. I may just have to steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we just need to embrace the profanity.
    my problem is i write/type how i think. which is mainly in expletives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just need to use strong language to get people to listen to you or to understand your anger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the kids - I thought that would calm my potty mouth too, but it's just pushed it underground. I swear even more now when they're not around. It's like my mind has a certain number of swear words it needs to get out in a 24-hour peiod, so it doubles up later if it's restricted during the day. I try really hard not to swear in front of them though. I do not want to hear my 2 year old say "what the hell". It's so trashy...which is fine for me, not for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! I literally laughed out loud. Yeah, that's all I need is for him to start dropping f-bombs in preschool.

      Delete
  7. ha! I totally swear like a sailor. Somehow I can usually turn it off on the blog, but man when kids come around I notice the h**ll out of it. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate those folks that eat with their mouths open!!! I had a co-worker that ate like a cow. We avoided him like the plague during lunch, because food would fly out of his mouth all the time...disgusting!!!!

    First time visiting your blog and I think its super cute and your kiddos are adorbs!!!

    PS-somehow i'm purposely more liberal cursing in writing...did that even make sense? ha!

    xoxo
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...