Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coffee Talk No.9


I'm back with another Coffee Talk. This time I won't be doing a Vlog. As fun as it was, it made me incredibly nervous. I might do it again though. Someday! 

On with the show.......

1. When is your birthday? How old will you be? What is your sign?
April 7th. I'll be 29. Aries. 

source 

2. What's the BEST birthday gift you've ever gotten? What is the WORST gift?
I'm not really sure what the best gift was. A lot of the times, we get gifts for each other and say, 'this is for your birthday!' So I guess, I'll say my MacBook Pro. That's like a birthday, Christmas, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Valentines Day gift all in one. We're also really bad at keeping secrets, so I usually get my gifts early. It's okay though - I really like getting presents. (and giving them too, but this is about MY birthday - so I'm just being honest! ;) ) 


As for the worst gift, I don't know. I'm pretty easy to please - just someone thinking of me on my birthday and taking their time out to get me something, makes me happy. 

3. Do you like having birthday parties for yourself? What about surprise birthday parties? 
Uh, yes. very much so. I love everything about everything when it comes to birthdays. I believe they should be BIG and celebrated for weeks. For as long as I can remember, I've had a birthday party. When I was a kid, my family would invite my whole freaking class. Now, that I am a mom - I cannot imagine doing something that crazy. As I got older - I would always have a few friends over. My grandma always made my birthday such a special day for me. Even now, she makes it really fun. 

And of course there is cake!!

I've never had a surprise party. And I AM HOPING THAT SOMEONE WHO IS READING THIS WILL GET HIS SHIZ TOGETHER AND PLAN SOMETHING FOR THE BIG 3.0. You have time Ryan, so don't panic yet. I am still a youngin. 

Even for the boys, I go all out. It was so special for me, I want them to have that too. And they are little so I can still plan everything!! 

4. What is your dream birthday party bash???
I would love a Mad Hatter themed party. I would love for everyone to come dressed up. We'd have tiny hats for all the guests. The decorations would be right out of the movie. If I don't have this party, someone needs too - I have far too many ideas to let go to waste. 

Source 


I also think a masquerade party would be fun. Maybe I should just be a party planner. 

source

5. What is your favorite kind of birthday cake? [handmade, store bought, made fresh by a baker]
My favorite cake is my grandmas. She doesn't do anything special, but she does use heart shaped pans and she layers it. In between the layers is chocolate pudding AND raspberry jam. She knows whats up. 

I love ALL the cakes though. Especially bakery cakes!! If someone brought me a cake - we'd be friends for life. However, if you are bringing me a cake, than we probably are already friends. It would be really random, if a stranger brought me a cake. 

6. What is on your birthday wish list? 
I'm not really sure. I guess home stuff. Things that I really hate to buy, like towels and sheets. I'm not really all that fun. More beads and stuff to make jewelry. 



Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

3 comments :

  1. Wow. You got a Mac. Jealous!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A masquerade party would be so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the mad hatter theme. we can all be bonkers together!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...