Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meet Kim



Hey guys, I'd like for you to meet Kim. She is the author behind the blog, Singledou[b]t. I 'met' Kim months ago when she won some ad space on my blog. She is seriously one of the kindest bloggers I have ever met and I'd love to hang out with her and drink some Sangria. I finally found someone who loves it as much as I do!!!! 

Not only is she sweet, I admire her story, she followed her heart even though it was scary. Now she is doing what she loves in New York City. 

On Singledou[bt]t you'll find a lot of different posts. She writes about her faith, and her relationship with God. I have read her older posts and the one that sticks out the most is What I Am Learning From a Ball of Yarn. It doesn't happen a lot but there will be moments when I read a post and it just kind of hits me. That post is one that I remembered and think back on often.

Not only is she kind and sweet, she is ridiculously talented. She is a great author, but its her photography that is absolutely amazing. I wish that I could take just one picture like her. Kim, recently renamed her Etsy shop [with the help of her lovely readers!] and she is off promoting all the awesomeness she has! At City Girl Creations, you'll not only find photos of The Brooklyn Bridge or Stary New York Night [which is my favorite by the way] you'll also find hand knitted scarves and reusable swiffer covers! Say what? I need some of those for our new hardwood floors! 

Anyways, I'd love for you to stop over to Singledou[b]t and say hi to this lovely lady. Grab a cup of coffee and look around - I think you'll love her as much as I do. 

Because Kim is so awesome - 
she is giving away one of her Infinity Scarves from her shop 
Good Luck!! 




a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments :

  1. I am most thankful for my 2 happy healthy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I'm thankful for my hard working husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am most thankful for my family's health and safety! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Salt City Bakery Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for everything I have in life. I am truly blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for my wonderful mom, brother and my fiancé.They're akways there for me.:)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...