Monday, November 5, 2012

Star Wars


Currently, the biggest obsession in this house is Star Wars. Oliver can't get enough of it.

Ryan has been obsessed with Star Wars since he was a little boy, he's now starting to get Oliver into it. They have bonded over the movies and all the characters. Oliver knows them all, even the less popular ones.

Ryan opened a can of worms a few weeks ago, by giving him one Play-skool Heros (I think that's what they are called) whenever he had a good day.

So now, he thinks he can get a new guy everyday.

"I good boy, Momma!" He'll say, when he remembers what happens when he is following directions. Or whenever Ryan walks in, he asks for a new guy.

Its actually kind of funny.


The other morning I was cleaning and saw this, hanging on our Halloween calendar.


Yup, that would be 5 Star Wars guys, climbing up the calendar!!

I don't know when he did it and he never said anything about it.  But its actually kind of common to see Oliver's toys mixed in with our everyday decor.



What do your kids love to play with?

2 comments :

  1. Dinosaurs are the obsession in my house. Aaden loves the Jurassic Park movies and anything dino related......and ps, Aaden a couple days ago asked if he can play with "Ahhhh-ver" as he pronounced it. It must have remembered seeing him at your grandma's house LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! So cute! Yeah Ian's room is Star Wars. He loves it!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...