Monday, December 17, 2012

Handmade Christmas


I love making gifts for other people. There is something special about crafting the item myself. Of course, I also love shopping but this post is about homemade. With Christmas right around the corner, I decided to make a list of my top tutorials.


Chalkboard Paint Coasters. 


These are super easy to make. Give them to your friend, or neighbor with a cute mug filled with hot cocoa.

Fabric Mod Podge - Baby Tie Onesie. 


Obviously you don't need to use this just for baby stuff. Fabric Mod Podge is awesome, cut something out of fabric - mod podge it on a shirt/canvas bag/pants - instant gift! The possibilities are endless.

Dressed up Burner Cover.


All these items can be found at most dollar stores. Great gift for those on a budget.

Glitter Trees.


I love giving Christmas decorations as gifts. My grandma loves little things like this and its really simple to make.

Headband Holder.


Have a little girl in your life? Make her one of these headband holders from a oatmeal container. Then
check out these 25 headband tutorials and make one of your own!

Fold Over Elastic Hair Ties.


I've seen these everywhere, and I've also need them being sold for ridiculous amounts of money. Trust me, they cost pennies to make and about 3 minutes of your time.


And my favorite

Fabric Covered Diaper Box. 


Obviously, you're not going to give someone just a box. But if you have a bunch of little gifts why not put them all in a fabric covered box that your recipient can keep?!


4 comments :

  1. love all of these ideas... but am really loving the coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays. Visiting from Thee Networking Blog Hop! Please visit my blog & follow if you haven't already. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those coasters! I didn't even think of chalkboard coasters! Genius. And covering the diaper box in fabric too. Genius.

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up with us!

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...