Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm glad It's Over




Does it look like Toys R Us threw up in your living room? Because it does in mine.

I'm not going to lie, I am glad its over. I love Christmas, don't get me wrong. I was the one crafting Christmas decor in November, but I'm so tired.



Its like that feeling of needing a vacation, after your vacation. Except for the fact that toddlers know nothing about sleeping in or relaxing. Two toddlers now mean, go, go, go. And all I want to do is nap, nap, nap.



We had a great holiday and the boys were so cute. Oliver had a Star Wars Christmas. Most of his presents were Star Wars related. I hope he doesn't wake up next month and decide he hates Star Wars.



Landon didn't really care what was happening. He was too busy going after Oatmeal's Kong toy and trying to eat the wrapping paper. Next year he'll get it and then we will have two that are excited and we will be even more tired!


"Know" the elf enjoyed his time here in our lovely house and is now on his way back at the North Pole a.k.a on top of my microwave inside a basket covered in coupons, because I forgot to put him away Christmas eve. Whatever, he's taking a little vacation before he heads back to the North Pole to make some toys, he deserves it after all the shenanigans he pulled while he was here.


I hope you all had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted. We had a wonderful few days and now the snow is here so we will be out playing in that! Oliver asks daily to make a snowman, after we get over our colds we will be out in it!!

Remember Henry from last year?! 


2 comments :

  1. Well it looks like you all had a ton of fun!! I am tired too. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl me too! EXHAUSTING! EEKs and we all have colds now are are getting over them. It's everywhere it seems like! BOO! Don't you just love it when the little guys talk about Star Wars Totally makes me laugh! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...