Sunday, December 2, 2012

in this moment


it's quiet in my house tonight. i am currently sitting on my side of the couch, watching the lights on the tree. we decorated for christmas today, and i've finally been inspired to come back here and write more. you may have noticed, i haven't been around much lately. mostly, because i lack the time and  i find myself struggling with what to write about. i feel like i share the same things over and over. i'm boring myself. yet, i have grown in followers since i've been m.i.a - maybe that's saying something. ;) 
so just a little "hi" from me. i am here and i will be back, maybe not daily but i still have things to share and after the wonderful weekend i had, look forward to some 1st birthday recaps, christmas decoration tutorials and maybe even a story or two. i hope you all had a fabulous weekend. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...