Monday, December 3, 2012

Landon Turns 1


My littlest little turned 1 on Friday. I am still not sure how I feel about it. Actually, I feel like he's been 1 for awhile. Sounds crazy, but he acts so much older than his age. I compare him to Oliver all the time, I feel like he's more advanced than Oliver was, but I don't really remember Oliver at a year. It would make sense though, seeing he has Oliver to follow and he tries so hard to do what he does.

We had a birthday party for him over the weekend. Smaller than the birthday parties that we usually throw, but it was nice this way.  Just family and Oliver's girlfriend from school. I am friends with her mom, so having them here was nice.

We had Landon's first birthday pictures taken a few weeks ago, by my favoritest photographer ever. I seriously can't say enough nice things about her. I will never go to another photographer. If she ever decides to move away - I will be crushed. Yes, that's how much I love her!

Here are a few pictures from Landon's Dinosaur Themed 1st Birthday









And here are a few from Landon's 1st Birthday Photo shoot.

Michele Wade Photography
Michele Wade Photography
Michele Wade Photography
Michele Wade Photography
Michele Wade Photography
Michele Wade Photography
Michele Wade Photography 
Michele Wade Photography

Michele Wade Photography 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...