Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Posts of 2012


As this year comes to a close I thought it would be fun to look back on some of my absolute favorite posts and some of YOUR favorite posts.

I have shared a lot about my life on this little blog, I have opened my home and my heart to each one of you. I have struggled and cried, and you have been there right along with me. I love this place. I know that I haven't been around much. I am struggling with finding my voice again - I am struggling with sharing and over-sharing. There are so many things that I want to talk about, but I am scared to talk about. That vulnerability thing is tricky. It's one of the many ways that people get to know you, to see the real you - but it also opens up that door for criticism and rejection. I'm not kidding when I say that I don't want to care what people think, but the truth is - I do care what people think. So its hard.

I guess you can say, a resolution for this new year is, to open up more. Not be so guarded.

Anyways, let's end this year with a bang.

Here is my top 10 of 2012


Thank you for your sweet comments and emails. It truly does mean the world to me, to know that you liked one of my DIYs or that a momma hood story really moved you. It's also nice to know that we're not all going though this alone! 

Happy New Year! 


1 comment :

  1. So right there with ya Lindsay, There are things I want to say but afraid I will offend someone so I don't. Also feeling a little like this is taking too much time, taking this time off for the holidays has been so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...