Thursday, January 3, 2013

Coffee Talk No. 16


Coffee Talk No. 16 

1. It's 2013! What will be the first thing you do that is memorable?
We're taking our first family vacation this summer. And by family vacation, I mean following Ryan to Pennsylvania so he can run in this. Then we're going to the Pittsburgh zoo! I'm just excited to get away for a few days!

2. It's also income tax season... what do you plan on doing with all that $$$? 
Well, we're going to use some of it to fill in this!


Yeah that was where the hot tub once lived. We sold the hot tub and it left a nice hole in our deck, that should of been taken care of last summer. But we're not going to get started on that!

3. What are your 2012 pro/cons 
2012 was good to us. I don't have anything specific that happened that was wonderful, but nothing bad either.

4. What are you looking forward to this year? 
Spending time with family and enjoying the little things more.

5. What is your favorite movie, cd album, book of 2012? 
Movie: Breaking Dawn/Magic Mike ;)
Book: Bossypants (I think its older, but I read it in 2012 so that counts!)
T.V Show: Homeland, The Walking Dead


3 comments :

  1. The Walking Dead... YES!

    I couldn't get into Magic Mike. But I think I will give it another try. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell asleep during Magic Mike...totally wrong I know, but it just wasn't keeping my attention. I'm officially a book nerd and movie-challenged. I've heard great things about Homeland, but I've never seen it...

    I'm from Philadelphia and I've done a zombie run before (but not in Philly). Your hubby will have a blast! They are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husband and I loved Homeland this season!! Nice!

    I haven't seen Magic Mike yet, and I love Channing... I can't believe I am such a failure at life for not seeing this movie yet.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...