Coffee Talk No. 16
1. It's 2013! What will be the first thing you do that is memorable?
We're taking our first family vacation this summer. And by family vacation, I mean following Ryan to Pennsylvania so he can run in this. Then we're going to the Pittsburgh zoo! I'm just excited to get away for a few days!
2. It's also income tax season... what do you plan on doing with all that $$$?
Well, we're going to use some of it to fill in this!
Yeah that was where the hot tub once lived. We sold the hot tub and it left a nice hole in our deck, that should of been taken care of last summer. But we're not going to get started on that!
3. What are your 2012 pro/cons
2012 was good to us. I don't have anything specific that happened that was wonderful, but nothing bad either.
4. What are you looking forward to this year?
Spending time with family and enjoying the little things more.
5. What is your favorite movie, cd album, book of 2012?
Movie: Breaking Dawn/Magic Mike ;)
Book: Bossypants (I think its older, but I read it in 2012 so that counts!)
T.V Show: Homeland, The Walking Dead