Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coffee Talk No. 19


1. Do you drink the milk after eating cereal or do you dump it out? 
Vomit, I hate milk to begin with so I just use a very little in my cereal - if there is any left over, I dump it. I can't even be around someone who drinks the left over milk out of the bowl. The thought of it makes me want to throw up! True story.

2. Do you share drinks/food? 
I have two toddlers, I share my food but not by choice. I won't share my drinks though, that is disgusting.

3. How often do you replace your toothbrush?
Probably like every 3 months or so. I don't really think about I just change it.

4. How often do you wash your hair? 
Every other day, or every 3 days if I use a dry shampoo. This all started since I became a mom, prior to kids I couldn't imagine going a day without washing my hair. Now its not so bad, and most of the time my hair looks better on the 2nd day. Kids really messed with my hair texture, its all over the place.

5. Do you use a dishwasher or do you hand wash your dishes? 
It depends on what the dishes are. Most of the time we will use the dishwasher because its easier - but I have a few things that I like to hand wash. I really don't mind washing the dishes if there aren't that many. I like to pretend that I am in a TV commercial about dish detergent.


4 comments :

  1. LMAO... I seriously love you!

    And I feel you about sharing the food with a toddler. It doesn't matter if you are all eating the same thing... my little one walks right over to me and as I am spooning in the spaghetti.. she opens her mouth really close to mine... pfftt... I give it to her too. Sucker that I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and can TOTALLY relate to the food-sharing without having much of a choice deal... swinging by from the link-up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure backwash is the reason why I haven't had kids yet. True story. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love TV commercials about dish soap;)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...