Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coffee Talk No. 20




1. When eating a taco, do you turn your head or do you turn the taco???
I think I turn my head. If you turned the taco wouldn't everything fall out? I only really like the soft shells so I guess it doesn't matter much. I want tacos now! Nom. 

2. Chocolate chip cookies or Oreos?? 
Chocolate chip. OOOORRRRR! An Oreo inside of a chocolate chip cookie. Yeah. I pick that! 


source 


3. What's the craziest thing you've ever been asked to do and DID?
I can't think of anything - I am sure I've done some crazy stuff, but for some reason I can't remember any of it. I must of been drunk.

4. Never have I ever__________________.
Played "Never have I ever!" Ha! 

5. Would you rather be broke and happy or rich and sad?
Broke and happy! 


Source 



4 comments :

  1. ROFLMFAO!! Mo Money Mo Money MO MONEY!! That's all I keep thinking of now lol

    Now I want a taco. And a chocolate chip covered oreo. Ugh. DAMN YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Oreo inside a chocolate chip cookie is definitely the right answer. I also would have accepted Oreo/chocolate chip cookie milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I think I need to bake cookies now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay those cookies look so so good! I can't believe there is such combination! That is such perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...