Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday VoxBox


A few months ago I joined Influenster. What is influenster? Well, I am glad you asked! According to their website,

"Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products." 

Fun huh?! I thought so too. I've been going on there and taking little quizzes to unlock badges and leaving reviews on products that I have already tried. 

They rewarded me by sending out a Holiday VoxBox. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited when I got the email that I would be receiving on of these. It was a nice, pre Christmas gift! 

When I opened it I was pretty amazed to find some unbelievable things. I was expecting samples sizes of stuff - what I got was the real deal. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen the photo I posted a few weeks ago, when I first received my box. 



Do you see all the stuff they packed in there?! Let me break it down for ya! 

Quaker Real Medley's Oatmeal: This is delicious. I shared it with Landon the other morning. I loved it so I went to the store and bought more. Super good, and filling. The peach is really yummy.

NYC Liquid Lipshine: My first thought looking at this in the package was, it's going to be too dark. However, once I put it on, its sheer and shiny, with a hit of color. definitely not overpowering like I thought it was going to be. 

Kiss Nail Dress: Cute right? Here they are on. 



I love them! Like seriously love them! It actually makes me want to make my hands happy. And they last forever. I put them on before Christmas and just took them off yesterday. That says a lot seeing my hands are so busy making sandwiches, wiping butts, washing dishes, making dinner, picking up toys etc. etc. I wash my hands a lot and those suckers held on! Like I said, love them! 

Goody QuickStyle: I was really excited to try this brush. Mainly because I just threw my brush out and I was sick of trying to brush my hair with a little travel brush. It was like the hair gods knew I needed some help so they sent this fun little brush to me. Do you know about this brush? It has these microfiber bristles in between the regular bristles so when you brush your hair while its wet, the little microfiber clouds of wonder trap all that water and make your hair dry faster. Now I don't have the thickest of hair, but this brush would be awesome for the girls with the thick hair. I love it, and I am so glad for it and it pretty much dries my hair for me - which is nice because I really hate drying my hair. I suggest you check it out. 

EBOOST: I love these little packets. I've had orange before, but this time I was sent pink lemonade. Its really good. Sometimes these little energy/immunity packets can take "medicine-y" (just go with it) but I actually like these. I have no idea if its in my head because the packet says it will give me natural energy or if it really does, but I do feel better after drinking a glass of water with EBOOST in it. 

Sole Society: I had never heard of this site before but holy momma I am in shoe heaven. I mean seriously, who doesn't love shoes? They sent me this nice little card for $25 off my first purchase. And because they are so amazing, they said I could share the code with you too. So, you must order before January 31, 2013 (totally wrote 2012) use INFLUENSTER25 to get $25 off your first purchase!! 

So that is that. Influenster and my Holiday VoxBox in a nutshell. If you're interested in  joining Influenster I have a few passes left to give out, the first five people to email me who are interested I will invite you. You must email me at Littlemudpies [at] gmail [dot] com. 



3 comments :

  1. I really want that brush. I kind of regret not getting the Holiday Voxbox because I was too busy to make the video :( I'll look for it at Target though! Oooh and Sole Society! That got my attention too. Actually the nails did as well. I love how you only used it on one nail. Pretty cool!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good to know about this can't wait to check it out! Looks like you got some great stuff...lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. liquid lipshine is my favorite among the stuff. I really want that. :) I am new here, I just grab your button and place them at the bottom of my blog page. It easier to make a next visit.

    Regards.
    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...