Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Confessions


I thought this looked like fun, so I decided to give it a try. Plus I have a few random things just floating around in this here head of mine.

So, these are my confessions.....[is Usher in your head now?]

1. I am over being sick. I am over my family being sick. I am over boogers and coughing and just the crappy feeling.

2. I have been practicing highlighting and contouring my face and I can see a difference. It's pretty awesome and a lot of fun!

source 


3. I hate snow. It hasn't even been bad this winter but I am over it. It can go eff itself. It's the worst when I know Ryan has to drive in it.




4. I've been forcing myself to drink more water. So far its been working - I feel like I am floating.

source 

5. I've been on a cooking roll lately. I should probably share some of the amazing things I have been making, but I haven't felt like blogging much. I've been spending my down time reading - when it's crappy and cold all I want to do is curl up with a book and blanket and read. All day. Too bad the minions need me to ya know, do stuff for them and teach them things. ;) totally kidding. I love it. [most days]



6.  And then there is the Superbowl. I don't really care about football - but I do like the food. And Beyonce.
source 





5 comments :

  1. I am trying to understand the rules of football but I guess I never will! But watching the commercials is lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - I don't really care about the superbowl. We have it on right now, but we're both just sitting at our computers, not really paying attention to the game.

    And I've always been so intrigued by this highlighting/contouring thing with makeup, but I am SO clueless!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this horrible effin cough. Ugh!!!! And I could care less about the Super Bowl. And beyonce. Ugh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I totally need to drink more water! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the snow too, and we are currently getting a fresh new layer of it here in Germany. Boooooo.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...