Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{Project 52} Try Something New


I am behind again. It's pretty much the story of my life. I usually start out so excited and go in full force and then life happens and things get in the way, and excuses are made and I slack and fall behind.

I'm sure I'm not the only one. But sometimes in this bloggy world, I seem like it. I have no clue how some Mommas stay on top of everything and take care of their children. I'm currently rewashing (for the 3rd time) a load of laundry because I keep forgetting about it.

When I started this Project 52 challenge, I really wanted to get into it. I didn't want to half ass it. I've been known to half ass a lot of things, and this one - I really wanted to do wholeheartedly. I hung out on AwesomelyAwake and I loved everything about Shawn. Her stories and inspiration were just that, inspiring to me.

When Cherish the Wow was introduced, I knew I needed to sign up. It was in our budget and it was something new. Something for me. Something to help me focus on the now. Not the yesterday or the tomorrow. To really see the wonders happening around me.



We're on our 3rd challenge this week and I am so happy I signed up for this eCourse. Not only have I been exposed to many different women from all different backgrounds and parts of the world, sharing my stories and actually journaling has helped me find my voice again.

Journaling has always been something I have enjoyed and I have had a journal of some kind for as long as I can remember. Something happened at some point and I stopped writing. I stopped writing here and journaling. And that's when the noise in my head grew louder and louder. It's amazing how reflecting and writing it out, quiets the mind. I think I needed to stop writing for a time to really appreciate how much writing things out actually helps me.

So that's my Try Something New. Joining the Cherish the Wow eCourse and getting back to writing. I plan on sharing some of my Wow moments in the weeks to come. It's amazing how many there are when you just slow down and pay attention.

1 comment :

  1. So very true...I try to bring out my little journal every so often and just write. Helps my mind get freeeee!!!

    xoxox
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...